Sunday, May 13, 2012

Progress

Boy things were happening around here this weekend! We got so much done and I'm so excited!! We have been in the middle of about 100 projects the last month or so, thankfully hot hubby keeps us focused so we actually get a few of them finished! Here are a couple:
 (Before)
(After)
 (Before)
(After)
 I didn't get a before of this lamp unfortunately. But just imagine a big piece of brass! I love how it turned out. One of my favorite things to pick up at garage sales is brass because they are usually super cheap and they spray up soooo well! This beauty was 3 bucks and I did one awhile ago that is now in our living room I picked up for 50 cents!!
This mirror isn't really a project- I just picked it up off ksl for our master bedroom- which that has been a project for what feels like a decade! But this gets us one step closer. I'd been looking for a pretty large mirror and didn't want to spend a fortune- luckily I found this lovely 6'x3' mirror at a great deal!

 

No comments: