Friday, May 4, 2012

29, ZOINKS!

It is birthday weekend at our house. I am turning 29 (YIKES!) on Sunday. As is tradition I took a day off to have a me day and it was delightful, until about 2:00 when I had another seizure in the dressing room of old navy and decided to call it a day. The day started about 8:30 with free breakfast a Ihop, then headed to get a fill/mani (black) and pedicure (cherry red). Then hit TJmaxx and bought a new purse, and a pair of sandals. Then off to gardner village where I quickly realized is too rich for my blood. A bunch of other random stops then free lunch at noodles and co. I found a bunch of cute summer dresses on clearance at old navy I may have to head back to get if I am still dreaming about them tomorrow.
 By the way, I have received so many birthday discounts that I am taking advantage of. All I did was a year or two ago created a junk email account that I can use anytime I want to sign up for contests or deals of any kind. It's amazing how many freebies you get for your birthday. Today I had free breakfast, free lunch, and got a full size body wash at Aveda! ALL FOR FREE!! And there is so much more where that came from that we'll get to use over the next week or two. (Brio, Baskin robins, Sephor a, Tucano's, Red Robin, etc...)
 

No comments: