Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random January

I feel a desire to post SOMETHING since it's been a month.... but life has been boring and slow. I hate that question of "what have you been up to?" Seriously nothing. I work, I come home, I go to bed. I truly feel like the most boring person during the winter. Coming home from work and watching TV only to do it again the next day. I swear what little creative juices I have completely freeze during the winter. No projects what so ever and I'm dying to do something creative and fun. Here is the extent of the excitement lately, try to contain your jealousy!
  • Hot hubby and I started watching ER seasons a few months back and are quite enjoying it. Since we are stuck inside during the winter (we are not winter people) this works quite well and with 16 seasons we might just make it to Spring. We are on season 12.
  • We are selling Bertha and going down to one car for a while. This is the first time in our marriage we'll be down to one car- wish us luck! We figure we can pay some bills off and since we commute each day together and have been for 4+ months now it's a good way to save some moola. Susie Ormond would be so proud!
  • This was dinner tonight (minus the banana, I need to do grocery shopping!) and it was quite delicious!
  • Who has a sandwich name after them?? That's right baby- I DO!! Enjoy THE BETSY at Wasatch Deli in Eagle Mountain. You should try it- it's delish. WOO WOO!
  • Who's watching Idol?? Did you hear this season premier had the lowest viewers in all of their seasons!! Not looking good, but i will forever be a fan.
  • D.Y.I.N.G for spring, fresh air, gorgeous weather, and garage sales. Sigh. Please come soon. I miss you!
  • Sprung for a hair cut and facial on Saturday, and it was divine. It's been a long time, and well worth the splurge. I am going to a new place to have my hair done and they are awesome. Before you even get started they give you a head massage with euceliptis oil, then wash your hair where they give you yet another awesome head massage... then the hair cut, then the style. I feel so pampered.
And there you have it. Told you you'd be jealous :)

No comments: