- Taxes done and filed. Thought we would end up owing- ended up getting a decent refund. BLESSING!!!
- Friday night we headed to dirty o town to see the fam. It was lovely. We laughed until 10:30pm. Had delish dinner from Cafe Pazon in dirty o town- if you haven't tried it you MUST!! So good! My attempt at describing it would be cafe rio feel but Italian. Sooooo good!
- Spent a good part of the night thinking up baby names for when grandchildren actually enter the family. Some of the best (WORST!) were ZORG! and Harvald. At this rate my poor parents will never be grandparents!
- Saturday morning hot hubby and I decided to be naughty and went up to Park City. It was lovely to be outside in the warm (40degree) weather. Went to dinner at Red Lobster after and it was delish. Laughed a lot and enjoyed hot hubby's company!!
- Sunday spent the good part of the day spring cleaning (yes it's January still). This included cleaning furniture, cleaning stairs, sweeping, mopping, cleaning rugs, wiping down baseboards, organizing linen closet, scrubbing bathrooms, dusting, etc...
- Made this lovely meal for lunches this week. LOVE this recipe. Super easy and super good. I make it with manacotti noodles, no broccoli, arugula/spinach mix, and of course, extra gaaaaaarlic. It's really good with chicken in it too. Yum!
- And now we are both laying down with ibuprofen and heating pads on our lower backs.
20 hours ago