Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Playing catch up

Bullet time again, drum roll please:
  • I'm about 3 weeks into my new job. The first week was a little rough, I struggled getting into the routine again, but I am really enjoying it.
  • It was a sad, sad day Saturday. Garage sales, I believe, have officially come to an end. I guess since it is supposed to snow tomorrow it's about time. We woke up ready and raring to go this last weekend and nothin. I may have shed a few tears. What does one do on a Saturday morning??
  • Hot hubby and I decided to make some of the Christmas gifts this year for the family and we have been busy and are about half way done. I so badly want to post some pictures! Hopefully I remember to after Christmas!
  • I am growing my hair out (haven't had long hair since I was like 8 years old) kind of learning how to actually do long hair! LOVE this blog about hair & beauty. Just this weekend I splurged and picked up each of the products she swears by. Love them all.
  • Hot hubby is completely hooked on his lathe and I LOVE being the recipient of all of his beautiful projects. Can't say it enough, this kid has MAD SKILLS. I love seeing the joy that it brings him. So fun.
  • We need to get family pictures again soon. Does anyone have a photographer they love and isn't too too pricey?? My favorite gal lives out of state now and I'm so bummed! Any ideas??
  • I love my o-town family. I miss them when I don't see them for a week or two. I am a lucky girl to have them all so close.

No comments: