Saturday, November 19, 2011

Todays thoughts...

  • Today was a lot of fun. My sweet hubby and I headed out around 8:30 this morning to do some shopping and errands. We COMPLETELY finished out Christmas shopping and when we got home we finished wrapping everything also. Not only our shopping but the shopping we did for our grandma and stocking stuffers also. And, all before thanksgiving. WOO WOO!! We were gone all day and we laughed a lot and just really enjoyed being together. It was a fun day. We went to lunch at Macaroni Grill, and then checked out all of the new stores that opened at fashion place mall. Lots of shopping, lots of crowds, lots of bad drivers, lots accomplished, and I got to spend the whole day with hot hubby holding his hand. I would say that's a good day. And if that wasn't enough, there was 3-4 inches of snow out this morning and we still went to a garage sale!!
  • I am really looking forward to thanksgiving this week. I miss my family and we'll get to spend the entire day together and I can't wait. Good food and even better company, the perfect day.
  • Work is going well. I've been there about 1 month and a half now and I am enjoying it more and more each day. Very happy it has turned out to be such a good thing. (knock on wood!)
  • Is anyone else hooked on X-factor? Did not like it at all at first and now I'm hooked. The second it ends I am wanting it to be on again. Very entertaining. A little disappointed that my pick didn't even make the first cut, but now I'm a fan of Melanie Amaro. AMAZING
  • I have always decorated for Christmas the day after Halloween and sometimes even earlier, this year neither hot hubby or I are even remotely interested in the thought. Kind of sad!

No comments: