Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Found it!

For the last month or two I have felt extremely overwhelmed. We've had so much going on from house hunting, to packing, to building, to moving, to unpacking and then throw "life" into the mix and there is definitely a few breakdowns to be had. And when I say a few... I mean A LOT! I have tried so many different things to just try to relax and feel peace for a few minutes. I tried a massage, a pedicure or two, watching movies all day in pj's... you name it and nothing has given me that "ahhh" moment... until last night. I FOUND IT! I have been sick as a dog for the last few days and miserable as can be and decided to hop in our new tub and have a bubble bath and that my friends was it! It was about 10:00 at night. It was pitch black inside and outside. All lights off. And I opened the big window right above the tub to let the crisp cool air in as I watched the stars out the window. I am telling you I could have stayed there forever. And... I am pretty sure- I have a date with the tub again tonight!

1 comment:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

aahhh, there is much that can be helped by a nice hot bubble bath...in fact i might do the same thing tonight!