Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ornament Exchange


Tonight was my first time going to an ornament exchange and it was so much fun! I came home with 20(ish) SUPER cute ornaments, it was fun to see the great ideas that each of the gals came up with. All of which were way more creative then mine. It was also so much fun to catch up with some really sweet ladies in our neighborhood. Each of them have so many characteristics that I wish I had. OK, and the brownies that Amber had at her house... I'm in love. TO DIE FOR. I don't even like brownies- that tells you how insanely good they were. OK, she made her homemade brownies which were moist and delicious and then she topped them with Andes mints and let them melt on top... YUMMO! It was a really fun night.
Thanks Amber for inviting me and for throwing such a fun party! You are wonderful!

No comments: