Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

What a day. After running to 4 different Walmarts and two different Targets, Lights are up! Neither Michael or I have had Christmas lights outside before so we decided this was the year.

Then, after lights were up we finished the Christmas decorations inside. The tree we got up 3 weeks or so ago, but that was all we had accomplished. Today we finished things off and the house looks nice and festive! We even had Christmas music playing while we decorated.
It was a nice afternoon. Here are a few of my favorites:

Here are a few Santa's out of my collection. My dad started a tradition with the girls in our family about 10 years ago of getting us all a Santa for Christmas each year. It's been added to by me and my hubby too so my collection is growing fast. But here are a few. Super cute!
And this is a nativity scene that my dad made for me. I think it's beautiful!


1 comment:

QNC said...

Super cute! Great to meet you last night Betsy. We should all hang out again soon. Check out the photos of the party at qncj.blogspot.com