Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Month 2 Begins


Today is officially the start of month 2 of my "lifestyle changes". I am feeling really good! I have had a few more "free meals" then I would have liked, but still doing pretty well. It's turned into closer to 2 free meals a week instead of the 1 that I would rather. I'm still very cautious of my portion sizes, and I try to have a fruit and/or vegetable with every single meal and then for snacks as well. I'm still doing really good on my walking. I bumped it up from 3 laps to 4 laps as of last Monday, I believe, and that has been going well. Although usually I go around 7:00 pm and this week at that time it's been in the high 90's. IT'S H-O-T!!! I miss it being mid 70's with a breeze... oh well! My next weigh in is August 11th. I feel like I'm doing pretty good. My new jeans that I got into are starting to feel pretty loose on me which is a good sign. I decided my goal is to be down another 10 pounds by next weigh in. Everyone said that my first week or two it will drop faster then normal so I figure since I'm past that point- 10 pounds in 33 days is do-able. Wish me luck!

No comments: