Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

I truly have the best mom ever. It never fails to amaze me how smart she is. I trust her opinion with everything that I do and always want to find out how she would handle a situation. I wish I had her creativity, her energy and her determination. We had a really fun mothers day at her house yesterday. She chose to host and make dinner herself. She made the most delicious meal ever, I am still salivating over it. The same foursome played hand and foot again before dinner, that's getting to be a tradition that we must play cards any time we get together! Once everyone arrived we had dinner, then mom and grandma opened their gifts. After dinner, we played another game, password, with just the girls while the boys watched a movie. We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot! Then after the game we cleaned up dinner and a few of us had seconds...(I might have been one of them) and got ready for Roberts call. It was a very enjoyable Sunday. Lots of laughs, and good memories.
I love you Mom!

No comments: