Monday, April 27, 2009

Q&A

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray
3. Do you plan outfits? Not at all- as you can probably tell!!
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Like crap
5. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet, but the day is young
6. What are you craving right now? french fries and fry sauce- yummo!
7. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? gross
8. Are you emotional?um... slightly (stop laughing Emily!)
9. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope, don't plan on it either.
10. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick
11. Do you like your hair? nope
12. Do you like yourself? depends on the day
13. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure!
14. Are your parents strict? No. They had a few things they were strict about but not much. If you would have asked me this when I was 15 it would have been a different answer :)
15. Would you go sky diving? NEVER IN A MILLION TRILLION YEARS! NOT FOR A MILLION TRILLION DOLLARS!!
16. Do you like cottage cheese? Sure do. Large curd please
17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. Marie Osmond
18. Do you rent movies often? Yes. We have quite the late fee at Hollywood right now
19. How many countries have you visited? Just one- Mexico. I hope to go to Peru in about 19 months to pick up Elder Cutie Pie!!
20. Have you made a prank phone call? Absolutely!! Is your refrigerator running??
21. Can you use chop sticks? Nope, believe me I have tried
22. Who are you going to be with tonight? My sexy honey
23. Are you too forgiving? No, I hold grudges
24. Ever been in love? Currently
25. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, my brother in law makes really yummy ones!
26. Last time you cried? yesterday- it's been a rough week!
27. Favorite time of the year? Spring
28. Do you have any tattoos? No, i can't handle getting a shot- how would I handle a tattoo?
29. Are you sarcastic? um... slightly
30. What was the last CD you bought? Hmmm, i think it was sugarland
31. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Absolutely not
32. Do you like your life right now? We're kind of in a slum right now so I'd have to say not really.
33. Do you have good vision? nope
34. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes
35. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily
36. What are you wearing? My favorite gray hoodie, a white t shirt and jeans
37. What is your favorite animal? Sophie Sue
38. Can you hula hoop? LOL! Not at all. This girl has zero coordination
39. Do you have a job? Yes
40. What was the most recent thing you bought? meds
42. Have you ever crawled through a window? Ok- I'm answering this with a disclaimer that mom must skip this question. Yes I have, many many times.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That was fun!! how ae you doing?

Betsy said...

Doing ok. How are you??

bsurrounded said...

Like I didn't know you climbed out the window all the time!

Betsy said...

You were able to post!! Wahoo!