Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here we go again

Monday morning I was getting ready for work and bent down to tie my shoes and I got a jolt through my back instantly felt nauseous and couldn't move. I started yelling to Michael who was asleep in bed to grab me a bowl so he leaped out of bed and ran downstairs to grab me one. He was able to help me to the bed and that's where I've been pretty much ever since. We went to the doctor Monday night who said I need to start physical therapy again. Today was my first appointment and while I was there my back felt really good, but I am still pretty sore and moving slower then a snail. I believe this is my 5th time doing physical therapy for this darn back of mine. The doctor today said I need to stay home from work the rest of the week and come in for pt each day for the next 4 days and then we'll decide based on my progress if I can go to work next week. I feel like I've been doing a good job of being positive about the things we're going through right now but this was the cherry on top and now I'm just having a poor me attitude. Any ideas on where I can get a new back?

4 comments:

Kimberlyn said...

Yuck, sorry to hear about your back. Hope it will feel better soon.

Rachael said...

Oh NO!!! Betsy, I am so sorry, is there anything I can do? please let me know! This is totally not fair!

BAWC said...

when it rains it pours. i am with rach, PLEASE let us know how we can help you out. take the advice to rest and you will be better in no time. :)

ps thanks for the cookies, you are a sweetheart!

Betsy said...

Thanks ladies!! I'm doing ok... just moving like i'm about 90 years old!! Fun fun!