Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bad day

Yesterday was a pretty bad day for me. I spent most of the day crying. And it was definitely one of those days where I just wanted to go home from work and get in bed and be alone and cry some more. Well my husband being the sweetheart that he is didn't let me do that. He called me on my lunch break knowing that I was having a really bad day and said we're having a date night tonight. We got off work and he took me to my favorite restaurant of all time (I heart Tepanyaki) and then we came home and watched Gross Point Blank. It was just a nice evening. I got to be with my husband and we just got to laugh together which we both really needed! I love my hubby!! He is the only person that always makes me feel special and important. Especially when others like to make me feel disposable and not important. I love you sweets!!

1 comment:

BAWC said...

sounds like it turned out nice after all! i love tepanyaki too, yum!