Saturday, November 24, 2012

Halloween 2012

I am NOT a Halloween fan, never have been. The only thing I like about Halloween is that the day after I can decorate for Christmas. But this year was different. A few people on our team at work decided we were going to dress up as a group, so as much as I wanted to boycotted Halloween, I wasn't able to this year. It was decided that we were going to be a Mariachi Band. It turned out awesome. We made quite the scene as we roamed the halls at work singing:
  
Aye yaye yaye yaye 
We are recruiting banditos
We want to hire people for you
We hope to be your amigos
Ole!

Check out the costumes.  Best looking Mariachi band you ever did see! My favorite part? The mustaches!! They were constantly falling off or were crooked, and I was told on more than one occasion that mine looked the most natural. Thanks guys :)




No comments: