Saturday, September 1, 2012

Timing is everything

Those of you who know me well know that I have had a job where I've been extremely unhappy. It was very common to come home in tears. Not worth it if you ask me. So I decided to start looking again for something where I could be happy. And boy did I find it!! After 7 interviews in the last month with 3 different companies, I actually ended up with 2 lovely offers! I could not be happier. The offer I accepted, I had actually applied with this amazing company last year and it just wasn't the right time. But they contacted me last month and I interviewed with them again several times and it worked out wonderfully. I am so so excited. Everything about this new job is wonderful. The people, the location, the job itself, the benefits... you name it. I AM SO EXCITED!! So today was my last day at the old job. I feel happier already, and I feel excited about what lies ahead. To new beginnings!
 

No comments: