Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girls Weekend 2012

Oh my goodness, I'm exhausted. I need a nap! There has been so much going on I don't even know where to start. I guess lets start with the girls weekend. Robert and Audra decided to go out of town for the weekend last weekend and us girls were jealous and wanted a weekend of fun as well. So off we went! We got a really nice hotel up in Park City. We left Friday after work and stayed for 2 nights and came home late Sunday. We shopped, and we shopped, and we shopped. And we shopped some more. We bought some fun things, laughed a lot, and just had some girl fun. We found cute outfits on pinterest that we wanted to try to duplicate so we came home with some cute things. Here are some fun picts from our weekend get away and some of the highlights:
 - POLYVORE
 - Pool Time
 - Time to wake up auntie em
 - What time is it?

 

No comments: