Saturday, September 29, 2012

LOVE MY JOB!!

I can't even tell you how blessed I feel to have this new job. Every day there is yet another reason why I love it. Here is a brief rundown:
  • The commute is cut in half from where I was working
  • I am literally 2 minutes away from my parents home so I see my family way more often
  • Pay increase- WOO WOO!
  • Free lunch every single day (gourmet food, and please don't ask how the diet is going!)
  • Casual dress every day (like flip flops, hats, and shorts!)
  • I get to sleep in! I don't have to start at the crack of dawn and my commute is shorter, so my alarm is set for almost 2 hours later then before. 2 hours!!! 
  • The people I work with are great, and we laugh all the time. Such a fun environment.
  • Popsicle Friday's
  • I have yet to work a full Friday, as a reward for working so hard through the week they have let us leave early every Friday since I've been there
 

No comments: