- The commute is cut in half from where I was working
- I am literally 2 minutes away from my parents home so I see my family way more often
- Pay increase- WOO WOO!
- Free lunch every single day (gourmet food, and please don't ask how the diet is going!)
- Casual dress every day (like flip flops, hats, and shorts!)
- I get to sleep in! I don't have to start at the crack of dawn and my commute is shorter, so my alarm is set for almost 2 hours later then before. 2 hours!!!
- The people I work with are great, and we laugh all the time. Such a fun environment.
- Popsicle Friday's
- I have yet to work a full Friday, as a reward for working so hard through the week they have let us leave early every Friday since I've been there
20 hours ago