Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random

  • We rented The Hunger Games last night. FANTASTIC movie. I didn't think I would like it, and I absolutely LOVED it. When does movie 2 come out? So so good!
  • I feel like I have a second job. I've started REALLY selling things on both eBay ad ksl. And boy is it keeping me busy. Since I love going to garage sales and I really don't need anything more for the house right now, I've decided to still go and see if I can make some money doing it. It's working out great! Between looking for items, posting the listing or ads, and shipping them- I feel like that's all I do once I get off my full time job! But I can't complain. It's like having a second job but doing it at home. It's actually been kind of fun.
  • I started yet another "diet". Today is 2 weeks and I'm down 8 pounds. It's worked out really well this time and I'm hoping I can keep it up. I'm just trying to simplify what I eat and so far so good. The only bummer thing has been that one of my major hobbies is to cook and bake, and that is on hold for now.
  • I found a recipe online for a delicious protein drink that I've started having each morning for breakfast. It's fast, easy and so so good. It lasts me until lunch and it's so good that I actually crave it! This is all it is: 1.5 cups almond milk, 1 banana, 1T almond butter, 1T peanut butter, pinch of cinnamon, and 6 ice cubes. Blend it up and enjoy! So good! 
  • I haven't done many furniture projects this summer, I think only 1 so far. And of course I'm starting to get the craving to do another. I have two pieces that I'm getting ready to do. A really cute vertical standing dresser, and a coffee table. Can't wait to see how they turn out.They need some quick TLC from hot hubby (fixing drawers and such) and then the fun will begin. Pictures to come. 

No comments: