Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Fun and Busy weekend! It consisted of:


  • Friday night helping auntie em and benji move. They have decided to down size for a few years so they can play a bit. They are moving in with us for about a month until their new place is ready.
  • Because of their move, we were the recipients of some of their stuff. We got new couches that I love!! They are dark brown microfiber with clean lines. I love them. Our old set was fine, but the clean lines of the new set look so much better! So excited!! (If anyone needs a living room set let me know, ours is for sale! Tan Microfiber- 3 piece set). Here are pictures of the new set. I think little miss is a fan!


    • Also changed my sewing room into a work out room for the next little bit. Nice because now my treadmill is out of the master bedroom I've been working on, I can work out in the mornings without waking hot hubby, and we also gained an exercise bike and tv from auntie em so it will be perfect for working out!
    • Played matchmaker and set two of our friends up. I'm so excited to hear how it goes. I think they are perfect for each other.
    • Planning a 4th of July get together this week with the fam, and am looking forward to that.
    • Worked on cleaning up the house for our house guests this week. Can't wait to have them here! It will be chaotic and so much fun. Can't wait.
    • Working on a project for our bedroom that I am excited about. Saw it on pinterest and had to figure out how I could personalize it for hot hubby and I. I couldn't figure it out but leave it to hot hubby to come to the rescue. So excited to see it finished. Bedroom is so close to being done. Here is a little glimpse at the what the project includes:
    • And last but not least, treated myself to a manicure today for a bit of pampering. Did shellac nails in red for the 4th. And that's a wrap!
     

    No comments: