- Also changed my sewing room into a work out room for the next little bit. Nice because now my treadmill is out of the master bedroom I've been working on, I can work out in the mornings without waking hot hubby, and we also gained an exercise bike and tv from auntie em so it will be perfect for working out!
- Played matchmaker and set two of our friends up. I'm so excited to hear how it goes. I think they are perfect for each other.
- Planning a 4th of July get together this week with the fam, and am looking forward to that.
- Worked on cleaning up the house for our house guests this week. Can't wait to have them here! It will be chaotic and so much fun. Can't wait.
- Working on a project for our bedroom that I am excited about. Saw it on pinterest and had to figure out how I could personalize it for hot hubby and I. I couldn't figure it out but leave it to hot hubby to come to the rescue. So excited to see it finished. Bedroom is so close to being done. Here is a little glimpse at the what the project includes:
- And last but not least, treated myself to a manicure today for a bit of pampering. Did shellac nails in red for the 4th. And that's a wrap!
10 hours ago