- GARAGE SALES!!! Wahoo- they have begun and it was a really good week for them!!
- PROJECT TIME!!! I decided I wanted to put some bead board up in one of the upstairs halls and then hang some large family pictures above in matching frames (thanks Brenda!!). So far the frames have a few coats of paint, and the bead board and molding are up ready to paint. Almost finished and it's looking good! Before & After:
- Sewing! I picked up some fun fabrics to make some pillows for the family room. I made 7 (possibly pillow overload) and they made such a difference! It added a spring-ish touch to the house with the greens and yellows.
- Made a stop at the Holy Cow boutique and I picked up a super cute dress ($9.99- SCORE!) I can't wait to wear it!
- Hot hubby made his delicious lasagna! YUMMO! And it's Sunday so of course we made pizzas again for later this week.
- And a much needed bubble bath- after the busy day I indulged in a lovely bubble bath fully equipped with the works. Candles, bubbles, OK magazine, and chocolate mint truffles. What a way to end a day!
1 day ago