Sunday, March 18, 2012

blessed

This has been a rough week. It was scary. I was in the hospital twice, lots of tears, lots of worry, and little answers. I've had a pretty bad and discouraged attitude and am trying to change it. So I thought I'd write a quick list of things I've been grateful for this week amongst all of the junk!
  • Spending the day with Auntie Em when it was her turn to babysit me- we laughed a lot which I needed!
  • Spending the day with Mom when it was her turn to babysit me- she is always a great listener and I can always count on her for anything and everything.
  • Watching my sweet husband worry about me and seeing how much he loves me.
  • The kind emails, phone calls, flowers and other sweet gestures from friends and family (which was nice since a few seemed put out by me not planning my seizures around their schedule...)
  • Being at home with my sweet girls who refuse to leave my side.
  • The excellent staff at riverton hospital. They were wonderful.
I really do have such wonderful people in my life and for that I am grateful. I am blessed.

No comments: