Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Update

  • No we didn't die. We just don't have Internet yet so I haven't been able to blog about the moving yet. Soon.
  • I don't think I've ever in my life needed a nap and a massage more.
  • Every part on my body aches and it has become a new game Michael and I play comparing our "moving battle wounds". We are covered from head to toe in bruises and gashes from the move- but I think Michael wins.
  • This week is BUSY! Today is my parent's 30th anniversary, Thursday is my birthday (27 YIKES!!) Sunday is mothers day AND Sunday we talk to Elder CUTIE PATOOTIE for the last time before he comes home in November!!! Lots to look forward to.
  • I baked my first pie in my new beautiful kitchen last night and it was lovely. Blueberry. I rolled out the beautiful pie dough on the island and it was awesome. I didn't have to move the mixer, and the cutting board and a million other things. I didn't have to roll dough out on TILE... just one big slab of corian and it was divine (the pie wasn't too bad either!). Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Kimberlyn said...

Happy Birthday now, incase I forget later this week.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Betsy!! I hope you have a great day!

Kim I.