Friday, May 14, 2010

Pictures

We've been focusing on the decorating the big room with the kitchen, dining and family room.
So here are a few pictures.



These are the new chandeliers that I bought myself for my birthday. They are BEAUTIFUL!! I found them at a cute consignment shop and they had two which was perfect! One for the dining room and one for the family room. We just got them hung and they look wonderful.
I am so excited!!

My mom and I went shopping for fabric for curtains in here last week and found one I am in love with. I ran it by Michael and he loves it too! So I'm hoping there is a girls sewing day soon in my future!! (hint hint mom and em!!)
Here is a sample of the fabric we picked. It's so pretty! Lots of beautiful olives, golds, browns, even a bit of blues in it. It's LOVELY!
Also, last Saturday we went to garage sales with the fam and I found a beautiful old desk that my mom ended up buying me for my birthday. I am so excited!! It's awesome and has tons of potential. I cant decide if I want to paint it black or stain it a dark espresso stain.
So... next projects are curtains (and pillows) and refinishing the desk. Sounds like fun to me!!

2 comments:

Kimberlyn said...

I always loved the way your home looked, now you have a brand new one that looks just as amazing. We really will miss you in Riverton.

QNC said...

Those chandeliers look awesome. your house is super cute - I am jealous!