Thursday, May 27, 2010

Accomplishments

We are getting quite a bit done around the house. Little things mostly but they are adding up. Yesterday we put a new doorbell on (a brass one that we sprayed black), we put our house numbers on the front door in vinyl (pictures of that to come) that turned out super cute, we laid sod last week and due to the quick sand we have for dirt we've had to continue to lift the sod and put more and more dirt under, I mowed the lawn for the first time last night (I have to tell you 5 minutes compared to 45 minutes is AWESOME!). Lots of little things that are adding up to make the house look pretty good. Fun Fun!

Things I am loving today:
  • Being at home with the girls and all the cuddles that involves!
  • Vacuuming the new carpet! I never thought the words enjoy and vacuuming could belong in the same sentence!
  • Cooking! I have never cooked so much in all my life. Chicken enchiladas, shrimp enchiladas, blueberry pie, cupcakes, pumpkin cookies. And the list goes on and on. I am thinking more walks are in order!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Fun stuff! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new home. Let us know if you end up having a house warming party. We'd love to come see you guys in your new place!