Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bullet Attempt

There is a blog I read and she does bullets a lot. They are always random and I always love them. So here's my attempt since my thoughts today are kind of scattered.

  • Yesterday the thermometer in my car read 71 degrees and I almost pulled over to the side of the road to do cartwheels in the sun. Almost.
  • Michael and I worked on packing again last night after taking about a week off. We tackled the kitchen and IT. IS. A. JOB. After about 7 boxes I think we're half way done.
  • To reward ourselves for packing, we went and got ice cream and watched the elimination round of Idol (Bye Katie, Bye Andrew!)
  • We've had about 10 different people come look at the house in the last 5 days and at this point we don't care if the bed is made or if there is laundry on the floor. It is what it is.
  • Garage Sale Saturday/Walkthrough Monday/Closing Thursday/Keys Friday/Moving Friday & Saturday
  • Anxiety and Panic TODAY
  • I was talking to my mom yesterday about mothers day coming up and realized we get to talk to cutie patootie in 24 days. My eyes may have gotten slightly teary.
  • Yes he's 20 years old and we still call him that. We will until he's 100.
  • We've had a couple of health worries lately with both Michael and Sophie and after doctor check ups both are COMPLETELY fine. We are blessed.
  • My family rocks. They have been so great through everything with the new house. They are coming up to help with the garage sale and helping pack and move and everything. We couldn't do it with out them.
  • I think i'm digging the bullets

No comments: