Monday, March 29, 2010

Quick

2 quick things!!
*I forgot to mention that we got the second half to our new washer and dryer set this weekend. Last weekend we bought the washer and Friday night we bought the dryer. 2 appliances down, one (Fridge) to go!! I am so excited to have a nice new set laundry set that wont leave rust stains on our clothes!! HAPPY DAY!! And, Lowe's is delivering them to our house and setting them up the weekend of the move. Hassle free. I wonder if I could talk them in to moving a few boxes while they are there. Hmm...
*Closing day is set for April 22nd (Thursday) and we should have keys in hand April 23rd (Friday)... which means... MOVING DAY IS SATURDAY APRIL 24th!! Mark your calendars. I know that is just what everyone wants to do on their day off is help us move, right??

1 comment:

Kimberlyn said...

I would help you move if I didn't have a baby growing in my belly