Saturday, March 6, 2010

House Week 4

Don't ask me why when we went to look at the house this week I walked around with my camera in my hands the entire time and only took one picture. I'm lame. Anyway, Dad, Mom, Benji, and Emily came with us this weekend to see the house. Benji and Dad hadn't seen it yet so that was nice they were able to come. A lot of progress was made again this week. The stucco has been colored and is now drying. The tile around the mantel/fireplace area has been installed along with the tile in the 3 bathrooms and laundry area. The walls are prepped are ready for texture and paint this week, and if the weather holds up the cement will be instaled this week as well. It's looking good!! I'm hoping they get the rock put on the house this week too along with the stair case to the front door.

After checking out the house we took the family to our new favorite restaurant that is just a few minutes away from the new house- it's a DELICIOUS mexican restaurant. Their chips and salsa are to die for. I'm pretty sure we were all full on those before our meals came.






No comments: