Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Heaven on Earth

I am pretty sure that heaven will look something like this.
Fresh Strawberries
Grapes/Angel Food Cake/ Graham Crackers/Vanilla Wafers
Milk Chocolate Fountains (2)
Eclairs and Chocolate Covered Eclairs
Doughnut Holes/Danishes/Brownies/Cinnamon Roles/Chocolate Covered Candies
Pretzels/Twinkies/Bananas
Auntie Em Enjoying the chocolate goodness!
Tonight we were invited to a Death by Chocolate Party that our Realtor and her company were throwing. It was so much fun. They throw a party like this about twice a year for their clients and it was awesome. Just another perk to have Jen as your realtor!! Michael couldn't go so Auntie Em came with me. She was so funny! She was in chocolate heaven and said "oh my gosh" as she was enjoying the deliciousness seriously about 352 times. I think she enjoyed it!! So did I! Thanks so much Jen!!

2 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Heaven will definitely look like that!...next time if Michael can't come...

Betsy said...

You will be first on my list!!