Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bargain Shopper at it again

So since we are building the house- pretty much every penny is going towards it or things we'll need for it. So we are on a VERY tight budget for now. And because of that I am going through shopping withdrawals. BAD. But, I was quite proud of myself for the little shopping trip I took myself on yesterday.

1 pack (4 pairs) of dress socks for Michael
4 New Bras
And
2 New Jars of Nail Polish (Ulta's Brand- Wild Night/Dark Blue & Devious/ Dark Purple)




Total Price- FREE!!! NOT 1 CENT!!! Not too shabby if I do say myself. I wasn't even charged tax on any of them. I wish more shopping trips were that good!

2 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

inquiring minds want to know HOW?!

Betsy said...

I had a coupon for $10 off a $10 purchase at Penny's and the socks were $10 exactly!! Awesome! I had bras that the underwire was coming out of that I just recently bought so they returned them and I picked out all new ones! And the nail polish I got a coupon in the mail at Ulta to pick out 2 products off a list they have based off of my previous purchases with them. It was a score for sure!!