Friday, January 15, 2010

It's somebody's birthday I wonder who...


I don't know a single person that has met my mom and didn't love her instantly. She has an energy about her that just makes you happy and excited about life, as you can tell by her smile. She is always learning something new (currently it's woodworking) and is always working of different projects around the house that you would swear were done by Candace Olson. She is the best listener and gives the best advice, and she loves her family! When you are around her you instantly feel like you want to be more like her. She just is happy, and she is a genuinely good person. I love you Mom!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I totally agree! She is amazing and I want to be just like her when and If I ever really grow up! Happy Birthday Vicki!

bsurrounded said...

Thanks Betsy and thanks Kathy Jo. I feel very loved. And Michael just sent me the sweetest email. I should turn 50 more often. I've had the best day!