Monday, November 9, 2009

Love our weekends!


Michael and I had a really good weekend and were sad to see it end. I loved being out and about and getting to hold my cute hubby's hand while running errands. I sure do like him!

Saturday started off with NO ALARMS and SLEEPING IN LATE!! I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling the best and ended up getting over 12 hours of sleep! NICE! Then we went to see my grandma in the hospital and she was doing really well! She was just not happy to be at the hospital, which I don't blame her for one bit! Then we headed to the Blue Goose boutique, and then headed to The Woman's Show at the expo center. Michael was a good sport to go to both of them with me and didn't complain a single time! And several times during the woman's show people commented on what a good husband he is to go with me!! I couldn't agree more! Then after that we hit Sam's club and a few other errands. Then went home to feed the sweet pups and let them out and then we hurried to a movie at the district. We saw the box and it was TERRIBLE!! Save your money- I do not recommend this movie- AT ALL! After the movie we hit Albertsons to stock up on chicken. A friend of mine had on her blog that Albertsons was having a super deal! It's awesome. It's 1.29/lb fore Boneless Skinless chicken!! So we loaded up! Thanks for telling us about it!!
Then Sunday we made a big delicious breakfast together complete with french toast, eggs, and hash browns. Yummo! Then we got ready and went out to finish our Christmas shopping. And finished we did! We have everyone on our list 100% completed (INcluding stocking stuffers!!) So now we just have shopping to do for each other. We came home and wrapped everything up and then worked on cleaning out the garage (since last time we attempted this we wound up with Michael in the hospital!) but this time we made it injury free and both cars now fit in the garage! We relaxed the rest of the night for the most part. Michael watched the nascar race and I worked on odd and end things around the house.
That's the most peaceful part of the whole week for me when the house has been cleaned and errands have been ran, meals have been made, and we're just at home together relaxing. LOVE IT!

No comments: