Thursday, November 5, 2009

Catching Up

This has been a pretty fun week for Michael and I. Instead of coming home from work to watch TV (yes, we're that exciting) we have done 2 fun things. Monday night started the week out with free jazz tickets and dinner at happy sumo. It was a fun game even though the Jazz had a humiliating loss. Then last night we met up with Mom and Emily to go see...
CURTAINS at The Hale Theater... SO SUPER CUTE! If you can- you must go see it- seriously one of my favorites thus far! And, tonight I'm hoping we catch up on some sleep. With two days this week that we were out way past our bed time (9:00- please don't laugh) we need to catch up on a few zzz's. Life is back to normal at our house after a very rough last week. The girls are 100% back to their precious selves and I think we've kissed them each over a million times and told them how glad we are to have them back home about a million times.
It's been a good week. I love my family and our girls are home!!

No comments: