Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun Facts

I saw this on a blog recently and thought it was fun!

Fun Facts about BETSY:

1. I got pulled over by the same police officer twice in the same day within 1 hour of each other (both times for speeding)
2. I am terrified of snakes and spiders- TERRIFIED!
3. I was paid to learn how to tie my shoes and ride a bike (this one's for you Em!)
4. My favorite thing to do is get together with the whole family for dinners and just talk and laugh afterwards for hours.
5. As much as I love them and want them- I am terrified to have kids. I may just have puppies for the rest of my life.
6. Guilty Pleasures: perfume, clothes, jewelry and cheesecake (not necessarily in that order)
7. I have been in a car accident every single year for the last four years, however I'm working on breaking that streak this year! Knock on wood!
8. One of my favorite things to do is try new recipes and I dream for the day when I have a beautiful kitchen and can enjoy it all the more!
9. I love coming home to magazines in the mail and unwinding while looking through them with a yummy cold drink! Current subscriptions: Rachael Ray, House Beautiful, Paula Deen, Ensign & Family Circle
10. If I had it my way my house would be decorated for Christmas 6 months out of the year. (I can usually get away with 4 months though!!)

11. I love black and white photography- it's beautiful! Everything looks better in black and white!

12. My favorite books thus far: Guide Me To Eternity, Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands & 5 Love Languages

Fun Facts about MICHAEL:

1. He used to be a chef at a country club and everything he makes is delicious!!
2. He is very artistic. Loves to paint and draw.
3. He was kicked by a horse about 10 years ago and shattered his leg. He now has a metal rod down his leg.
4. He hates horses.
5. He pulls over to give money to every homeless person he sees on the street
6. He loves star wars books and has been reading them for a few years straight now. He reads about 1 a week, if not more.
7. His dream car is a Pontiac GTO with a Nissan Z as a close second
8. He has a SUPER sweet tooth! He loves all candy and has a sweet snack every day around 9:00 each night.
9. He has never had a cavity
10. He is Mr. Fix it!
11. He loves shopping as much as I do!
12. He still loves toys and kid's movies at 39!





No comments: