Monday, October 26, 2009

60 Days & Counting


THE FUN HAS BEGUN!
Yes- I realize it's a little early- but that's how I roll. The sooner I can begin the holiday festivities the better! We started our Christmas shopping a few weeks ago and we are about 2/3 done. Not too shabby! And to top it off- everything is wrapped and ready to go under the tree (1 more week and the decorations come out!!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year. I love the smell of cinnamon, and the cold weather, and I love the Christmas shopping and getting excited about fun finds for my family. The fun has definitely begun!! I love all of the Christmas programs and boutiques and everything like that. LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!! And... did you hear the first snow of the season is TOMORROW??? ZOINKS!

OUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS

1. The Angel Tree is our all time favorite thing that we do. It's something we look forward to all year long!
2. I love going to the Christmas Gift Show at the expo center with my hubby-it's complete chaos (think black Friday!) and tons of fun!
3. We meet up with my family to go to the Spanish Fork fairgrounds boutique the weekend after thanksgiving. We almost always leave empty handed (except for the yummy doughnuts!) but it's a fun get together still!
4. We've started going to The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert and are hoping to make that a yearly tradition! It's so much fun being downtown on temple square with all of the pretty lights and hearing the beautiful Christmas music... it's awesome. Last year it was snowing when we went so we were all bundled in out coats, hats, and scarves. It was a lot of fun!!

And in case anyone is wondering... we get to talk to ELDER CUTIE PIE in 60 days!!! WAHOO!

No comments: