Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HAPPY FALL!!


Today marks the first day of fall and I'm ecstatic! I'm looking forward to sweaters (wearing one today!), and homemade soups (Made Corn and Kielbasa Chowder over the weekend!), and pumpkin recipes (made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night), and cold crisp nights in pj's with my hubby cuddled in blankets together, and drives up the canyon to take pictures of the leaves turning, and thanksgiving with my family(I'm not really a Halloween fan), and beginning Christmas shopping. So much to love about fall! Today is a good day! HAPPY FALL!

2 comments:

bsurrounded said...

Have I tried the Corn and Kielbasa Chowder? That sounds yummy. I bought several Kielbasa when they were on sale at Maceys a few weeks back. Send me the recipe if you have it handy. Thanks, Mom

Betsy said...

I think i got it from you. But i'll send it when i get home. It's so yummy, it's definately a favorite at our house!!