Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girls Night Out

Our friend Kim had tickets to Dial M for Murder playing at the Pioneer theater so she gave them to our family (thanks Kim!!) and my sister Emily, our mom, and I went. We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. We rarely do something just the three girls and I thought it was so much fun! First we met up at gateway for dinner. We went to Ztejas. It was pretty good. Then we headed over to the play and it was our first time going to a play there- we usually go to the Hale Theater. We thought the play was great and the acting was great. Overall a very fun night. The nights highlights were:
Mom and Emily talking about their chin hairs and me begging them to stop!
(now I am absolutely sure I was adopted!)
"Size does matter"
"OK!"
Emily's picture taking skills
Mom's Blogging experience

Thanks for the fun night out ladies! It was much needed.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you guys got good use of the tickets!

Rachael said...

fun! I love girls nights out!

BAWC said...

looks like a good time. your sister looks so familiar for some reason.