Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Sundays

I absolutely LOVE Sundays especially when it's raining or snowing out. That is my absolute favorite time to try new recipes in the kitchen, when I can look out my kitchen window and watch the storm. LOVE IT! Today I made a strawberry shortcake with homemade biscuits and whipping cream. They were a total hit with the hubby! I also made Asian Salmon that we haven't eaten yet but the whole house smells delicious from it. Michael has been enjoying Nascar this afternoon and Sophie is being just as cute as ever. I love lazy Sundays.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

How are your Sunday-church-going goals coming? I didn't see you today, but sometimes I don't see anyone because I'm busy chasing after the kids.

Betsy said...

Not good. We haven't gone yet. Hopefully we do better at that!!