Monday, March 16, 2009

It was a good day

Yesterday was one of those days where I was going absolutely stir crazy in the house! I ended up being surprisingly productive though which was a nice surprise. Michael has been sick the last several days so he spent the entire day sleeping and feeling yucky, so I was kind of on my own for the day. I kind of love days like this (productive days!) where by the end of the day my house is nice and clean and lovely!

2 loads of laundry done... check!
4 loads of dishes done... check! (how did we dirty every dish in the house?)
Floors swept and mopped... check!
Kitchen cleaned... check!
2 meals made for the week... check! (shredded pork and a new recipe for nachos)
A nice 20 minute walk outside in the gorgeous weather... check!

Not a bad day at all

5 comments:

BAWC said...

nice work. i love that feeling too. it was good to see you outside in the beautiful weather and your cute new haircut.

Betsy said...

It was good to see you too! I hate winter because everyone stays inside and we never see each other!! Really good to see your cute family!

Maren said...

Atta way. I love those productive days. However my productive days are always followed by a very non-productive days. Does this happen to you too?

Betsy said...

You know- usually it does unfortunately! But yesterday was productive too- 2 for 2. I'll take it :)

Elisa said...

Good work! I can't see the picture of your haircut for some reason, so I'm just going to have to stop by sometime and see it since you're next door. :) Let me know when Michael's feeling better b/c we still really want to have you over.