Monday, November 3, 2008

Naughty Sophie

I was getting ready for the day this morning and walked downstairs to leave. I was trying to find Soph so I could kennel her up and leave but could not find here anywhere. I was calling her name and looking everywhere and low and behold she was standing on our kitchen counter!! If that wasn't bad enough she was in the process of licking an entire bowl of butter that was on the counter from when I made rolls this weekend! Boy is that girl going to be sick today!! This is the 2nd time I've caught her on our counter eating something!! The first time I had just shredded cheese for a casserole (which cheese is her FAVORITE thing ever) and when I turned around to stir something on the stove she snuck up and was standing on the counter eating the cheese I just grated. What am I going to do with her??

2 comments:

Rachael said...

what a stinker. was she sick after that?

Betsy said...

Thankfully she wasn't! I was so surprised!! Little stinker!