Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Day

Today has been really good. I am not nearly as exhausted as I have been lately. I actually have a bit of energy and can do things without wanting to stop and take a nap in the middle of it. The last couple of days have been pretty rough- I've been sleeping in the car on the drive to work each morning (Michael's driving not me!!) and then get in bed a few minutes after we get home each night... what a way to spend the day huh? I'm hoping after today being a good day that I'm on the uphill swing of things. That would be nice. Everyone at work is making fun of me because I have a "glazed look on my face" which they are claiming is from smoking pot as apposed to having mono. Good times. Anyway, wish me luck!!
My hubby took me to lunch today which was a lot of fun. We work about 5 minutes away from each other so that worked out nice. I thought when I got my job here we'd be able to do that quite a bit but after 4 months this is only our 2nd time. It was really nice to see him half way through the day. He always makes me smile. He is doing really well at work this month which is always a good thing! It's been a little scary since he's on commissions but he's doing so well and I'm really proud of him!
Tonight we're planning on going to the blue goose boutique in Lehi (if my energy keeps up!) so that should be fun. So far... it's definitely been a good day!

No comments: