Saturday, September 13, 2008

Order in the Court!


So... back when I worked for the staffing agency, we had an incident where one of the temps working for us ended his assignment (without telling us) and continued to turn in time cards that he forged his supervisors name on, so to us it looked like every other time card and to our knowledge, we thought he was still working there. He ended up forging about 8 (if i remember correctly) time cards. All ending up giving him about $600 for EACH time card. We ended up contacting the police and they ended up putting a warrant out for his arrest. That was about the time that I left that company, and Friday night I came home to a subpoena to go to court for his hearing. I am actually really excited
1) Because I LOVE court/law stuff
2) To hear his side of the story!
The police did end up telling me multiple things he said when they met with him and each one was so humorous and outrageous! It should be pretty entertaining! I'll let you know what happens. It's in about 3 weeks.

No comments: