Sunday, September 28, 2008

No fun being sick

We have been pretty boring this last week. Michael was sick and missed 2 days of work and then just when he was feeling a little better I got sick and missed 3 days of work, and am still not feeling the best. I don't do well being sick- I go stir crazy being stuck in bed and accomplishing nothing. It's sad when a shower is the highlight of your day! I'm not one of those people who enjoy just being in bed all day and watching movies and sleeping (I wish I did!). So needless to say, I am sick of being sick! I've tried doing a few things this weekend hoping I'd do OK, but man has it worn me out. We had family pictures last night (which I was not feeling lovely for as you can imagine), we went to church this morning & we ran some errands this weekend... but I'd get home and feel worse then I did before. Being sick sure makes you feel grateful for when you aren't sick doesn't it! Hopefully we'll be a little more eventful this week and have some fun posts. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

BAWC said...

I hope that you get feeling better!

Rachael said...

yuck I am so sorry your not feeling well. Let me know if I can do anything for you!