Thursday, September 11, 2008

Husband Tag

1.Where did you meet? Working in the same building in American Fork
2. How long did you date before you were married? A year and a half
3. How long have you been married? 3 years as of Tuesday
4. What does he do that surprises you? All sorts of things. He'll bring me home a surprise from the store, or bring home movies he rented or flowers. He'll write me notes and love letters.
5. What's your favorite feature about him? His eyes, they sparkle when he smiles!
6. What's your favorite quality about him? Just one? Probably how kind hearted he is to people. He will never pass a homeless person without pulling out money for them. He just is a good person!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Hmmm... I know he does but I can't think of them right now.
8. What's his favorite color? Blue
9. What's his favorite food? Any sort of sweets! You name it. Ice cream, candy bars, skittles, bit o honey's, mike & Ike's...
10. What's his favorite sport? Nascar, does that count?
11. Who said I love you first? Him. I was too afraid to so I would always say "I really LIKE you" when I really wanted to say "I really LOVE you!"
12. When and where was your first kiss? I don't know the date :( But it was when I was leaving his house one night and he walked me to my car. Very good memory!
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Garage Sales
14. Do you have kids? How many? Nope, just a sweet baby puppy!
15. What's a hidden talent he has? This man can fix anything and everything, and if he's stumped- he wont stop until he figures out how to fix it. He's so handy!!
16. How old is he? 38 (he might not be happy I answered this, so let's say he's 28!)
17. What's his favorite kind of music? He likes just about anything. Tool used to be his favorite.
18. What do I admire most about him? He's very calm- it takes a lot to get him riled up or upset. I wish i had that characteristic!
19. What's his favorite past time? Playing video games or reading or just puttering in the garage with his tools
20. Do you think he will read this? Eventually. He doesn't have as much free time at work as i do!

No comments: