Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

  • Longest week ever. Not only long, but stressful too. And this weekend was just not long enough.
  • After a long week, my sweet hubby and I did our angel tree shopping Friday night and it was lovely. A really good end to a really bad week. We do this every year and I love it more each year. The angel I picked is a new born baby boy and Michael picked an 8 year old boy.
  • I ended up going into work on Saturday morning (remember longest week ever?) worked about half a day and then ran some errands. I came home to my house decorated for Christmas by my sweet husband after having decided we would boycott Christmas decorations this year because it sounded like too much work. The tree was up, Christmas smelling candles were lit throughout the house and my sweet family greeted me as I walked inside. What a way to come home! And if that wasn't enough, laundry was done, grocery shopping was done, the house was clean. Isn't he the best? I'm a lucky girl.
  • The big day is 3 weeks away!! Are you ready??

No comments: