Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finished coffee table

I'm still working on putting our loft together.... one of the last rooms I have to do and it's coming along. Mom picked up this table for me last year during garage sales. I finished the table this week and it's by far the most "out there" color I've ever painted a piece of furniture and I love it. Definitely branching out from my white and black! This color is from behr called wild grass and I love it.
Before:
After:


(Hi Sophie!)

I roughed it up and went over it with a dark walnut stain. Pictures of the whole room hopefully soon to come, just a few more things. Then... the master bedroom. Any ideas?? I can't decide, hence why it hasn't been touched. Debating on going very neutral and cozy, or navy/gold/white with geometric patterns and such. Love them both.

BTW- day 4 of the new job today. Having a hard time adjusting back since it's been so long. But hopefully things will smooth out soon. Wish me luck!

No comments: