Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today's Garage Sale Finds

I scored today after only two sales, one just 4 doors away. I'm so excited!!
Find #1 Square Coffee Table
I've been watching for one of these since we started the house buying process. They had one of these in several of the model homes and I loved it, but they are so expensive!! I've only seen one other at a garage sale too and it was $200 bucks (NO WAY!) and I got this one for $40. Nice!! Not quite sure how I'm going to refinish it yet, but I love it. It has awesome grooves on the top of the table and on the legs. Super cute.



Find #2 Wrought Iron thingie
If you know me or have seen my house you know I'm obsessed! And I found this piece which I love. The lady I bought it from said she used it on the wall as a headboard. How fun huh? I was thinking either that or on the wall right above my tub in the master bath. I also got a few other iron pieces at the same garage sale, they were so well priced- like $3 bucks each!! Super good deal!

2 comments:

bsurrounded said...

I love it. It's perfect. Such a great find. I can't wait to see what you decide to do with it.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

truly good finds! i want to go to the garage sales you are going to!