Monday, July 19, 2010

Nightstand Before & After

I picked up this nightstand and dresser set at a garage sale for $15.00 a few weeks ago. Not too shabby! I loved the curves and grooves it had and thought it would be perfect to do glazing on. So take a peek. So far I've only finished the night stand (dresser is primed and ready to finish tomorrow!) but because I'm lame I took the before picture without the drawers in it so I am including the dresser picture so you can kind of get a feel for the before. I'll do better next time, promise! :)






And because I am totally into the white furniture right now I have decided to change up our bedroom a bit and give it a bit of a beach ish feel. I'll have some room make over pictures as more is done. But anyway, this fits in well with that theme I think!

No comments: