Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Miss

Sweet Little miss turned a year old today. I know it's silly to celebrate your dogs birthday, but this one was really special to me. This sweet girl has been through way too much in her short life and as I'm sure you all know we almost lost her last October, and then had a scary run-in again a few months ago. So, to have her here today to celebrate her 1'st birthday was a very big deal to us. I think I sang happy birthday to her about 17 times today and she definitely got extra loves! She really does bring us so much joy and makes us smile every single day.

We love you little miss!


She even got birthday ice cream to celebrate her big day!


We love you, beard and all!


**side note- here is a picture of her back as of today. It's healing SO well!! Hard to believe, but this really does look a million times better then it was, thankfully! **

No comments: