Friday, May 21, 2010

Ladies Lunch

Yesterday I had Emily and my friend Jen and her sweet little baby Oliver over for lunch. Chicken enchiladas and outback wedge salad was on the menu. It was so much fun to see that sweet baby again. It's been a long time. He just turned a year old and he made both Em and I baby hungry. He is DARLING!! The only thing he didn't like was when the girls barked (can you blame him??). It would make him cry but even his cry was so sweet!! Take a look at this cute boy...

Perfect size for little miss to be right in his face for kisses!
She followed him EVERYWHERE!
Look at this face!! Can you say Heart breaker??
Em, it looks pretty good with a baby on your lap! I am ready to be an Auntie!!
And this one just because I thought she looked so pretty!

1 comment:

affinity said...

Lunch was so fun Bets. I can't believe you made enchiladas! I always feel so spoiled going to your house. :)